SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, October 6, 2013

I, Frankenstein Trailer

 
Here is the first trailer for "I, Frankenstein," a movie about Steve Jobs' secret project to make a superhuman using the power of I-Phones and other Apple devices. All jokes aside, I am mildly interested in "I, Frankenstein." Considering that the movie looks kind of corny like a lot of other subpar fantasy movies and the fact it is coming out in January, I do not have high hopes for the film. However, the movie appears to be a fun action film that will be worthy of a rent. The main reason I am interested in the movie is the all-star of typically co-star actors featuring, Harvey Dent (Aaron Eckhart), Miranda from Mass Effect (Yvonne Strahovski), Éowyn from Lord of the Rings (Miranda Otto), and Davy Jones (Bill Nighy). The film is based on a graphic novel, which I have never heard of before now. What do you think of I, Frankenstein's trailer? Please comment below and check my other post today about The Wolverine Unrated Extended Cut.
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. This stylized, action/fantasy thing is not at all what I expected when I first heard of the movie, I was hoping it'd be more a cool re-imagining of the classic story... didn't realize it was based on a graphic novel -- oh well. As to predicting its success, all I can say is, I WISH it'd be a good movie. Cause Aaron Eckhart is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that was what I was expecting as well, a re-imagining of the story. I agree, Eckhart is awesome!

      -James

      Delete
  2. Thanks James for the info. This looks to be an interesting movie.

    B2B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting B2B, and I agree the movie appears interesting.

      -James

      Delete
  3. Aaron Eckhart was reminding me of what Charleton Heston looked like in his role of Ben-Hur! Anyway...

    While this looks like it might fail on a couple levels, I will also be interested in renting this or seeing it at a cheap theater!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, he does look kind of like Heston, I did not notice it until now.

      -James

      Delete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...