SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Doctor Who vs. Zombies?

 
A couple of months ago Peter Capaldi was announced as 12th Doctor in the Doctor Who franchise. After watching World War Z yesterday, I notice a strange coincidence. Peter Capaldi played a role in the film as a doctor for a W.H.O. facility, which is an abbreviation of World Health Organization. Basically, he was Doctor Who in a way, which I think is a cool coincidence since the movie was filmed well before he was announced as the next Doctor. On other news, there is not a set posting schedule this week because after my review of the latest Agents of SHIELD episode tomorrow, the Reader's Choice post will be up and you will decide what is to come, however I do plan to post my review for World War Z next week. What do you think: ironic coincidence or conspiracy? Please comment below.
 
P.S. the conspiracy part is just a joke. 
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

8 comments:

  1. Ok that's awesome. lol. I feel like that's something that could not have just been a coincidence but, yeah. haha. That's hilarious actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it's a conspiracy XD ;). Yep, definitely sounds like it XD.
    On a more serious note, I'm looking forward to seeing Peter Capaldi as the Twelfth Doctor, especially since I saw a bit more of his acting recently and he's really good. What did you think of his acting in World War Z?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally a conspiracy! :D
      Even though his role was minor, his performance was good. I am more confident about how well he will do in the role. :)

      -James

      Delete
  3. I think it's conspiracy. It works out just a little too perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A conspiracy is the only thing that makes sense right. :)

      -James

      Delete
  4. I'll answer thus: in Doctor Who Season Seven the primary villain was The Great Intelligence. The two Second Doctor stories featuring The Great Intelligence (The Abominable Snowmen and The Web of Fear) are 'lost stories', with some episodes missing. This year, all but one of The Web of Fear episodes were rediscovered. Is it coincidence that one of two stories featuring The Great Intelligence happened to be rediscovered the same year The Great Intelligence was used as the main villain on the revived Doctor Who?

    I wish Peter Capaldi all the best as he begins this Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very interesting, thanks for the long comment Rick.

      I do as well, and I am confident that Peter will do an excellent job in the role.

      -James

      Delete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...