SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, September 21, 2014

New Hunger Games Trailer


Yes, I realize that I am late posting the trailer, but better late than never, right? For some reason, Mockingjay: Part 1 has been the only the movie with worthwhile news to post about over the past few weeks. Anyway, we finally have a full trailer with actual footage after the multiple teasers, and I am liking the new direction the series is taking. The movie looks like it is going to be a lot fun! Please comment below and let me know what you think of the trailer, and check back tomorrow for my review of the latest Doctor Who episode.

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, it looks like a really good movie! :D The book definitely goes into a good direction and I'm sure you'll like it! :)
    Very excited for the film! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I resisted watching this trailer for a while but yesterday I caved in. I'm excited. I'm looking forward to seeing where the rebellion goes and more of Katniss and Peeta and company. :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...