SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Agents of SHIELD Season 2 Promo


A new Agents of SHIELD promo/teaser trailer for season two has been released, and it briefly shows the series' possibly darker turn. Hopefully season 2 will continue the darker and generally high quality trend that the later half of season one set into motion. Since season two is right around the corner, my review of season one will be coming tomorrow, so please be sure to check that out. Also, check out the news about what superhero The Rock will be playing by clicking here.

Also, a quick shoutout to Tegan for making me aware of the promo over on her blog.
This is not official, but it still looks cool.

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to your review! I'm really excited for the new season, but I'm kinda of concerned about how dark it looks. Typically, when a show goes 'dark', it also gets trashy, which I'm worried is what's going to happen to AOS. Hopefully not, though.
    Thanks for the link!
    -Tegan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the review!! :D Definitely excited for the show to start, can't wait to see the story continued and where it will go from last season! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't a fan of first half of the season, once it moved past The Winter Solider plot it really picked up, looking forward to see how it plays out in the 2nd season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anime took over my interests this summer, so of course I haven't finished S1 yet. *SIGH* Hard choices follow my media life constantly! I'm going to have to find time to finish it at some point here!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...