SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, March 9, 2014

New Anime and TV Reviews Page

Today I have added a new page to the blog that catalogs all of my anime and television reviews for easy access. The page is similar to my Movie Reviews one, except that each series has a section for individual reviews. While not all of my television reviews are posted on that page yet, because going back years to my old, and significantly lower quality, reviews for the Clone Wars will take a long time. However, some of the Clone Wars reviews are there as well as my reviews for the Walking Dead and Agents of SHIELD. So, you can click on this link to check out the new page, or click on it from the red bar right above this post. Also, you can click here to read my other post of the day, which is a review for the latest Walking Dead episode, and be sure to check back tomorrow for an anime related post and Thursday for my review of Cowboy Bebop. 

Here is the full upcoming schedule
Monday: Otaku Talk
Tuesday: The Great Gatsby Review
Wednesday: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Review
Thursday: Cowboy Bebop Review
Friday: Agents of SHIELD: T.A.H.I.T.I. Review


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. This is a great idea!!! :D And looking forward to your Great Gatsby review! :D

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be much easier to find your anime pages now. ^^ I am looking forward to Otaku Talk and Cowboy Bebop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my the plan. I hope that you will not be disappointed!

      -James

      Delete
  3. That's actually one of my problems in the archives. Some reviews are just... Yeah. I need to rewrite them soon, especially they are readily available to those who will click on the page. One of my main problems is rewriting my review of Angel Beats. It sucks, and it is on letter A and on top of the list. It has the potential to put off new visitors. HAHAHA. But it's a good thing no one clicks on it much. The fact that it is in letter A makes it practically invisible to those who like to scroll down my anime-reviews page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that problem with a lot of my movie reviews as well, especially the old ones from when my blog started.

      Actually, I remember reading your Angel Beats review a while and I did not think of it as being bad, but it was a lower quality than your current ones.

      -James

      Delete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...