SEARCH MY BLOG

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Captain America: The Winter Soldier in Two Weeks!

Captain America: The Winter Soldiers come out in two weeks! Unless you are not in America, then you only have to wait a week, which is kind of absurd since the is about Captain America! Regardless, I am majorly excited to see the movie! It has been near the top of my most anticipated movies of the year list and everything about the trailers continue to impress me. What is even more impressive, the early reactions to the films have been generally very positive and so far not a lot of people have said anything negative. Hopefully the movie will not disappoint. With The Winter Soldier coming out so soon, I was thinking about writing something to go along with the release of the movie but I am completely out of ideas and I am still terribly ill. Most likely I will post a Review Round-Up on the Friday or Saturday of its American release. Hopefully, I will get to see the movie sometime during during the week of release and post a review shortly after. Anyone else excited to see The Winter Soldier? When do you plan to see it? Please comment below.
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

9 comments:

  1. I agree, after seeing a lot of the trailers, Captain America: The Winter Soldier is starting to look cooler and cooler! :) Definitely looking forward to seeing it :)
    Sorry to hear your sick, I hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The early reviews that were released after I posted this have been extremely positive thus far
      Thanks. Hopefully I will be back to blogging in full in the near future. :)

      -James

      Delete
  2. It looks like a big improvement on the first one, and the first one was pretty good! My expectations are also rather high, so yeah, hopefully it won't disappoint them. I don't know if I'll be able to see it opening weekend though.

    I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree that it looks better than the first one, and that is actually one of my favorite movies.

      Thank you!

      -James

      Delete
  3. I'm really looking forward to Cap 2-more so than Spidey 2, actually-and I just can't wait to see what happens! Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, hope you get better soon!

    -Tegan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Spidey 2 looks great, but Cap 2 looks amazing (pun intended)!
      Thank you.

      -James

      Delete
  4. Sorry you're sick. :( I can't wait to see The Winter Soldier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im am definitly going asap
    oh and huge spoiler but they released the first 10 min i havent watched it because i have will power :)
    here it is http://screenrant.com/captain-america-2-first-10-minutes-online/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently watched Captain America for a second time and as usual with good movies liked it better. There may be a huge Evans buzz coming this summer. Snowpiercer should be a movie that changes the game. Chirs Evans stars and brings clarity to the dystopian empire.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...