SEARCH MY BLOG

Monday, March 10, 2014

I Joined an Anime Forum: Otaku Style

Last week I joined an anime forum named Otaku StyleOtaku Style is an anime discuss forum with a variety of topics to discuss ranging from anime, to video games, and many other things that are generally associated with Japan and anime. Being that this is the first forum that I have joined, I am new to the forum style, but thus far, it was been a ton of fun to meet other Otakus (anime fans) and discuss anime. The forum is mostly run by Jessica Noseworthy, aka SleepyOtaku on the forum, and she, along with Jonathan Denno, also run an anime, manga, visual novel, and video game review blog Otaku Style, which you can check out my clicking here. Even if you are not interested in joining the forum, I highly recommend that the Otaku readers go check out the Otaku Style blog. If, however, you are interesting joining the forum, you can click on this link so that you can easily join the  Otaku Style forum.
If anyone wants to do an occasional guest post or a collaboration is welcome to contact me on Facebook or my e-mail at johnstarslayer@gmail.com or any other method will work, so maybe we can work together to create more traffic on both of our websites. 
Be sure to check back on Thursday for my Cowboy Bebop review and below are the anime reviews that I have already written. Please note that my Death Note and Code Geass reviews were some of my the first anime reviews.
Also, if you know of any anime blogs that you think I might enjoy, please post them on the comments because finding other Otakus on Blogger is incredibly difficult sometimes.



  • Anime Reviews
  • Anime Mini-Reviews
  • Code Geass Review
  • Death Note Review.
  • Fate/Zero Review
  • The Girl Who Leapt Through Time Review.
  • Princess Mononoke Review
  • Neon Genesis Evangelion Review
  • Spice and Wolf Review


  • If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

    8 comments:

    1. Wow, thank you so much! I thought you were going to do a blog post mentioning a bunch of different blogs... I didn't think you were going to dedicate one single blog post to Otaku Style. :O I appreciate it a lot!! :D I'm kind of flustered now...

      And since you asked, I recently found a new anime blog that doesn't have much content yet, but still seems to be active. :D It's called Anime Insider and here is the link if you want to check it out: http://animeinsidernet.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. No problem, glad to do it! :D Your blog is very cool. :)

        Thanks for the link to the other blog. Funny thing is, I just followed it right before you commented. :)

        -James

        Delete
    2. Yeah it's hard finding anime enthusiasts in blogger. Most full-review blogs are not active anymore (or at least those I've come across with) and those that are still active are mostly per-chapter/episode reviews, which I don't particularly like because I don't watch on a weekly basis and they spoil stuff to me.

      Anyway, I'll be having a break with anime-related reviews and go back to book-related reviews for a while (I think you already know the pattern). If you want to meet other otakus, try joining other google communities in google plus, like Anime, Anime Zone, Anime and Manga (these three are very active communities) and there are some others that are not that active.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Indeed it is. Agreed, other than Space Dandy, I do not keep of any on going anime series. I usually just watch an entire after it has already aired.

        Thanks for the suggestion. I have not thought much about the Google+ communities. I will have to look into that.

        -James

        Delete
    3. If I ever become a fan of anime, I'll have to remember to check the forum out since you are a member. :D

      ~Jamie

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Sounds good! :D Hopefully you will someday.

        -James

        Delete
    4. Hi. I wanted to drop you a quick note to express my thanks. I've been following your blog for a month or so and have picked up a ton of good information as well as enjoyed the way you've structured your site. I am attempting to run my own blog but I think its too general and I want to focus more on smaller topics. Being all things to all people is not all that its cracked up to be.



      Website Maker

      ReplyDelete
    5. No doubt this is an excellent post I got a lot of knowledge after reading good luck. Theme of blog is excellent there is almost everything to read, Brilliant post.Anime Community

      ReplyDelete

    One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...