SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Star Wars Cast Sings "Stayin' Alive"


Jimmy Fallon and company created this hilariously awesome video of the cast of Star Wars singing "Stayin' Alive," by the Bee Gees. It is weird and random, but a lot of fun! And expect more full posts this week now that things are calming down, including a review of Star Wars: The Force Awakens as soon as I see it. Until then, I will continue to avoid any type of spoiler or review. And I apologize for the lack comment replies. I have taken short break and had the blog on autopilot the last week, but I'm back! And after I see Star Wars, I can actually not avoid every social media website.

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...