SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Trivia Questons and Answers.

Trivia is back with some more questions.
 
 
What is the specific species of Hobbit that Sméagol and Déagol are in the Lord of the Rings?

Name the movie that this quote is from:
"I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar"

Character 1: You can have a nice pile of bananas!
Character 2: Oh, I see, because I'm a monkey I must love bananas!
Character 1: You don't love bananas?
Character 2: Of course I love bananas, I'm a monkey! Don't be ridiculous!

Last week's answers
 
What does the Doctor say always take to a party? Here is the quote: “Always take a (blank) to a party." Extra points for anyone who names the episode in which it is said.
Answer: A Banana

 
What are the last spoken lines in Return of the Jedi? (does not include Ewok song)
Answer: "He's my brother?" 
 
In the sci-fi series Firefly, what is Wash's real name?
Answer: Hoban "Wash" Washburne
 
 
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

6 comments:

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...