SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Famous Film Fathers for Father's Day.

Since it is Father's Day here are some of the most famous fictional fathers across. This is not a list, just something featuring different fathers from across movies. Who are your favorite fictional fathers? Please comment below.
 
 
 
Darth Vader
Sure, Vader is not the best father; trying to kill his son on multiple occasions and turn him to the dark side, but it all worked out in end.
 
Henry Jones Sir. 


Han Solo
He will be in the next film and is already a father in the EU.

 
Luke Skywalker
Again, he is a father in the EU.


Odin

 
Uncle Ben
Not exactly a father, but a father figure.
 
John McClane
 
 
Jonathan Kent
 
 
Jor-El
 
 Kyle Reese
 
Bilbo Baggins
Father figure, not exactly a character's real father.
 
 
I am sure that I have probably forgotten some famous film fathers, who are your favorites? 
 

8 comments:

  1. Alongside Darth Vader, Mufasa from the Lion King is firmly a real choice, a good father that everyone loves to be their perfect dad they had wished. It's terrible that he got murdered by his own brother Scar and my word it's in actuality cruel and sad to witness that scene. Oh I forgot the detail that Vader and Mufasa are vocalized by James Earl Jones and that means THE LION KING is watchable for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH! Kyle Reese was in there!! Yay! I love him!

    Yep. I loved almost all of those famous fathers; though I'm pretty sure Vader is the most famous. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will Smith's character, Chris Gardner from The Pursuit of Happyness.

    The movie is based on the book, The Pursuit of Happyness by the real life Chris Gardner.

    B2B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's in fact very difficult in this busy life to listen news on Television, so I simply use internet for that purpose, and take the latest news.

    Also visit my site :: Learn About Seo

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Filmgurulad: Oh yeah, I had forgotten that he voiced Mufasa. If I re-watch it sometime, I will try and write a review.

    @Faith: He is awesome!

    Yeah, Vader is the best.

    @Buddy2Blogger: I have not seen that movie, but I have heard of it, sounds interesting.

    @Solace Utara: Agreed! :D

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vader is hands down my favorite, not because he is the best father (nooooooo!) but because simply being a father and a villain at the same time really makes him stand out!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...