Thanks Edessa and Solace for tagging me. Since I have received this award many times and therefore I will just answer the questions I was tagged with and not tag anyone else.
Here are the questions by Edessa at HoloNet Entertainment Daily
1. If you could go anywhere in the world for as long as you'd want to, where would you go?
I have no idea. I am not much a traveling person.
2. What's your least favorite food?
Green beans, peas, butter beans, I absolutely hate them!'
3. Biggest pet peeve?
Anonymous spam comments. I get so many of them it is driving me crazy! I get at least 20-30 comments everyday!
4. What's the best movie and/or video game and/or tv show you've ever watched/played?
Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, absolutely no question nothing is better. Favorite video game, Mass Effect, no video game has its level of emotional investment. Best TV, Doctor Who and Firefly.
5. Do you prefer "junk movies" (movies just for enterainment's sake) or deep, complex ones?
While I occasionally enjoy "junk movies" for just entertainment like the Expendables 2, in general I prefer deeper films with characters that I really connect with like Star Wars, Avengers, and any movie on my Top 100 list.
6. What's one of your most favorite memories?
Going to see the Lord of the Rings trilogy in theaters as a kid. It was one of the reasons why I became a armature film critic. After Star Wars, no film series has effected me more and it was the "Star Wars of my Generation" because it was a big deal going to see it.
7. Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten years?
Working at a place that needs an IT guy I suppose and hopefully still writing this blog.
8. What is your number one fandom?
Star Wars obviously, nothing is better.
9. Would you rather be stranded on a deserted island with Deadpool or Wolverine?
Tough question, Deadpool may randomly decide to kill me for look at him funny, but I have always wanted to talk to Deadpool, he is the best!
10. Describe your room in three words.
Absolutely nothing remarkable.
11. What's your dream job?
Professorial film and video game critic.
Here are the questions by Solace Utara at Prophets of the Force
My Random Questions
1) What advice would you give children today?
Watch Star Wars.
2) Whom do you consider to be the hero of our generation?
"Heroes, there is no such thing." Depends what you mean by the question. Who do most people consider their "hero" or who I consider my "hero".
3) Have you ever saved someone's life?
Kind of: My father fell asleep at the wheel and woke him up and grabbed the wheel before we drove off a very steep drop, although I also saved my life as well.
4) What was the last song you heard?
Firefly's theme song: "The Ballad of Serenity" aka, best song ever.
5) Where do you go for advice?
6) Which countries have you been to?
America and only three states.
7) Would you rather live without your favorite fandom or the internet?
Not a fair question, what is the point of one without the other?
8) What talent would you like to have?
No idea, maybe the ability to write better.
9) What is one thing you would like to change about the past?
Not that I have had a terrible past, but there are a lot of things. I am one of those people who can't stop thinking about my mistakes, even if they are minor.
10) Where does all your money go?
Collage, movie tickets, occasionally video game.
11) What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?
Not sure, I am not a risk taker by nature.
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to email@example.com.