SEARCH MY BLOG

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Trailer!

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug trailer is finally here! The sequel to The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and the second chapter in Peter Jackson's Hobbit trilogy, the Desolation of Smaug will continue the story of Bilbo and company as they try to take back the dwarves homeland from Smaug the dragon, voice by Benedict Cumberbatch. This trailer looks great, although fans of the book will likely tear it to shreds because of all the characters not in the book that have been added. My thoughts on the completely original character, Tauriel the female Elf, added by Peter Jackson, will be in my review. Sometime next week JT and I will review the trailer like our previous trailer reviews. What are your thoughts of the new trailer? Please comment below and remember not to spoiler the film from your knowledge of the book.
 
Below are Grace Randolph's review of the trailer and below that is a video about the new characters in the new film. 
Since this new trailer kind of screwed up my posting schedule, tomorrow will be my review for Zack Sndyer's Watchmen followed by Superman 2. The final part in my Top 100 movies series will be posted next week. 






If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. HYPERVENTILATING HYPERVENTILATING!!!! SO EXCITED!!! Have to wait for everyone to watch it. Sure it will be amazing, though.

    God Bless,
    Vellvin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trailer looks great! :D I'm really excited for this movie, especially some scenes I recognized in the trailer that I've been looking forward to seeing on the big screen :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought the trailer looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trailer looks awesome, I like it a lot more then the trailer for the first movie! I'm so happy for all my friends in The Hobbit Fandom!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's Absolutely Splendid.
    Smaug didn't look that great :(

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...