SEARCH MY BLOG

Friday, June 28, 2013

Reader's Choice.

Reader's Choice is back and it is time for you to vote for what you want me to post from the choices below.
 
Firefly/Serenity Review (multipart)
Man of Steel Sequel Villains (2 parts)
Doctor Who: Blink Review
Doctor Who: the Girl in the Fireplace Review
Alien Franchise Review
Stanger than Fiction Review
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly Review
The Big Sleep Review
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre Review
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon Review
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Review
 
If you have not read my latest and final part of my Top 100 movies, click here to read it and please comment.  Something to note, that next week I will most likely post a Top 100 movie Update, maybe a review for recently released, Oz the Great and Powerful review, and probably a preview of July's upcoming films by guest author Jordan at RATH'S REVIEWS.
 
 
 
 

24 comments:

  1. I'd like to see your take on the Alien Franchise, mainly the first 2 at least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to say that I will be reviewing Prometheus, Alien and Aliens, I have not seen 3 and 4 yet because everyone hates them.

      -James

      Delete
  2. Man of Steel, Force Unleashed and Firefly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firefly, and Girl in the Fireplace. :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to see the Firefly/Serenity multipart post! :D. I also want to see the Doctor Who: Blink review and the Alien franchise review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firefly/Serenity without a doubt. And then Superman villains.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see your reviews on The Big Sleep and The Good the Bad and the Ugly. Those are two of my favorite movies and great classics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two of my favorites as well, such great old films. :)

      -James

      Delete
  7. I'd say Force Unleashed or The Girl in the Fireplace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote for Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon Review.

    B2B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man of Steel villains or Dr Who Blink. (Love that episode. Weeping Angles FTW. :P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for requesting the Man of Steel Villains, great idea and yes, Weeping Angles FTW! Creepiest villains ever!

      -James

      Delete
  10. Can I choose more than one? If so, I vote for Firefly/Serenity, "The Big Sleep," "Stranger Than Fiction," and "The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly." If not, I just vote for Firefly/Serenity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can choose more than one, I probably should have clarified that. Thank you for voting!

      -James

      Delete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...