SEARCH MY BLOG

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Comments: Embedded or Popout: You Decide.

Since I have not changed my blog layout in a while I figured I would try something new and see what everyone thinks. I want you to vote between the embedded comment box, which I have changed to now, and the popout comment box. Because this blog main goal is entertaining you, the reader, I want to know your opinion on this subject. Below are some pros and cons of each comment box type. Also please check back tomorrow for the final part in my Top 100 Movies list. 
 
Embedded:
Pros: Most commonly used, therefore everyone knows how to use it.
Easy to reply with.
 
Cons: Must leave main page to comment.
 
Popout:
Pros: Do not have to leave main page to comment.
 
Cons: Often glitchy.
 
Which one should I use? You decide in the comments and to test out the embedded comment box, I have added temporarily or permanently, depending on the votes.
 
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. I do like embedded...but both ways are just fine! :)
    s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like pop out, but that's just me. Embedded works well too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im a fan of embedded since I had so many problems with the Pop-up. But that was more my computer than yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like embedded best, but I'm not picky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually can go with either but I do like Embedded a lot, it feels more sleek and professional to me personally. :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. The only trouble I have with pop-out is when it disappears under my other windows if i double-check something, so I have to find it again.Therefore I too prefer embedded. And if you click the post link, the comments open too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both work for me, but I'm a bit more used to embedded.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Personal preference is embedded.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I prefer Embedded comment box.

    B2B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like it the way you have it right now, embedded, because you can reply to specific comments. Makes things much clearer, with specific conversations way easier to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I prefer pop-out. It's much easier to work with as you can scroll down the post you are reading while still commenting at the same time. Otherwise you have to scroll up and down with embedded.
    Just my opinion! :)

    God Bless,
    Vellvin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Everyone: Thank you for voting and offering your opinions, and due to an overwhelming 10 to 2 victory embedded comment has won! Thanks everyone!

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...