SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Upcoming Posting Schedule.

As the title suggests, here is the schedule for the coming week. On other news, be sure to check out the recent Avengers casting news Here . Due to an overload of college, I might start to post a few shorter movie news posts during week and not just the weekend, as well as a few funny pictuers posts since I have not posted those in a while, however that is not to say that I will slow down on posting.
 
Monday: Coming Soon: September 2013 (guest post by Jordan)
Tuesday: Top 10 Actors: 5-1
Wednesday: G.I. Joe: Retaliation
Thursday: The Wizard of Oz Review
Friday: Firefly Post Ideas and a Shiny Firefly Video!
 
This poster is so shiny!
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like some interesting new posts coming up! :D(yay for Firefly! :D). The actor one will definitely be an interesting one! :D
    That sounds like a good idea, college is definitely hard work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy them! :D

      Yes, college certainly is not easy by any means.

      -James

      Delete
  2. I am interested to read your Top 10 Actors: 5-1 post.

    B2B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know about school (I've already started).

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...