SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, September 29, 2013

900th Post! And List Teaser Posters

This is my 900th post! Wow, 900 posts in lest than three years, that is a lot of blogging! Thanks everyone for reading and commenting on all of my posts. J and J Productions has really grown in popularity over the last several months with most weekday posts featuring 9+ comments, which is awesome. To celebrate, I have some teaser posters for my up coming lists on the blog, while many of them are still work in progress, the Top 30 TV Shows list will be coming within the next two weeks.
A big thanks to one of my best friends, Jamie, for introducing me to the photo editing program, Fotor. Fotor makes it easy to create collages and add text to photos, so I will be using it to make teaser posters for my list posts. You can check out Fotor here. The purpose of these is to show a brief preview of a few things that will be on the list, however the pictures are not an indication of which shows will be at the top and order does not matter. Please tell me what you think of the List previews and check back tomorrow for my review of Brave.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

20 comments:

  1. Wow, 900 posts! :D Congrats! :D
    And those look like some good upcoming posts- looking forward to them! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D I hope you enjoy the upcoming posting.

      -James

      Delete
  2. Congrats James! That is quite an achievement.

    B2B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 900 posts is a lot!!!!! Wow!! Congrats; I'm glad you've been getting more views, it's been nice to see more people comment! :) :) :)

    I'm really looking forward to all your lists and the collages look great!! I'm glad Fotor is working for you, I still haven't gotten tired of using the program myself. :) And it's free, as if it couldn't get any better! :P

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :

      I know what you mean, the program is a lot of fun to use. Free is always good. :P

      -James

      Delete
  4. What an exciting milestone! Can't wait for the posts, especially the Top 25 Movie Duels, and top 25 Dynamic Duos. =D

    Thanks so much btw, for sharing Fotor. I use Pixlr.com which is awesome (pretty much a free version of Photoshop) but you certainly have to know what you're doing and you start with tools not overlays and the such. And while I love it (and have gotten pretty used to how it works) Fotor will be nice for quick picture editing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy the upcoming posts!

      I have been using a similar program Gimp, but it is a lot harder to make collages and such without taking forever. Fotor is a lot more user friendly.

      -James

      Delete
    2. To tell the truth I really dislike Gimp. It has to be one of the worst photo editors out there, however that is only my opinion. I know a lot of people who use it and love it. But starting out with Photoshop spoiled me, and Gimp just didn't make the cut. Fotor is extremely user friendly, and I'm so glad you mentioned it!

      Delete
    3. Since I have never been fortunate enough to even see Photoshop in person, I really don't have much to compare Gimp. Gimp can be frustrating a lot of the time though. Have you used Fotor before I mentioned it? Its a good program though.

      -James

      Delete
  5. Wow! 900 posts is amazing! This is an awesome blog, and I am addicted to it:) Great posters too, btw, and I'm looking forward to your upcoming posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I am glad that my blog is addicting! :)

      -James

      Delete
  6. That's a lot of posts! Congrats! :)
    Ohhh, these upcoming posts look really good!

    God Bless,
    Vellvin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vellvin! :) I just need to get those posts finished.

      -James

      Delete
  7. Yahoo! That is a big achievement! Congrats! I love your blog, and I'm so glad I found it. Thanks for all the great posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly! And thank you for reading my posts!

      -James

      Delete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...