SEARCH MY BLOG

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dark Knight Rises Best Parody Ever.


Here is a hilarious dubbing of The Dark Knight Rises. While I have a unique sense of humor, and many do not find what I like funny, this is my favorite video on YouTube. It is ridiculously funny and has a great sense of humor, that I just can't get enough of. I have literally seen it more than 20 times over the last 4 months. Hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I do and warning it is packed with spoilers. Also there is another video Dark Knight Rises Holiday parody by video the Auralnauts, which I enjoy almost as much. Check back tomorrow for my review of Gettysburg.




If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. That was fun. Thanks for posting.

    B2B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one of the best things on YT I've ever seen! xD I laughed so hard. Thank you for posting! ;D

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...