SEARCH MY BLOG

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Trivia Questions and Answers.

What was the first feature length American animated film?
 
Name the movie that this quote is from: "You're lit from within, Tracy. You've got fires banked down in you, hearth-fires and holocausts."
 
Name the movie that this quote is from: " [reading from a set of cue cards] I hate the homeless...
[next cue card] ... ness problem that plagues our city."
 
What is the specific species of Hobbit that Sméagol and Déagol are in the Lord of the Rings?
Answer: Stoor
Solace Utara

 Name the movie that this quote is from:
"I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar"'
Answer: Serenity
Shena Tokala

Character 1: You can have a nice pile of bananas!
Character 2: Oh, I see, because I'm a monkey I must love bananas!
Character 1: You don't love bananas?
Character 2: Of course I love bananas, I'm a monkey! Don't be ridiculous!
Answer: Oz the Great and Powerful
  
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. Isn't the first one Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third question/quote is from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, which I love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I thought I was the only person who loves the movie, it is one of my favorites too! Nathan Fillion was hilarious in it.

      -James

      Delete
    2. That entire film was so brilliant! The humor was spot-on and didn't distract from the other good qualities. The ending left my jaw slack.

      Delete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...