SEARCH MY BLOG

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Pixels Trailer


Pixels, the upcoming video game inspired comedy starring Adam Sandler, Peter Dinklage, Kevin James, Josh Gad, and Sean Bean. First off, wow what a loaded cast! I have never cared for many of Sandler or James' films, but Dinklage, Bean, and Gad are all great, although they are not in the trailer nearly enough. As for the trailer itself, it seems to certainly have dumb moments, but as a video game fan, I love how Pac-Man is used! Having Pac-Man meet his creator is hilarious, although the name of the creator, Toru Iwatani, is correct, an actor is playing him. The look of the video game characters with the CGI pixels is surprisingly excellent, and the references to all the classics are great! Of course, there are some problems like goofy child oriented humor, as well as Sandler and James not being very funny (I have nothing against them, but I have not seen them in something funny in a while). In spite of these problems, I am hoping that Pixels can defy expectations and be a legitimately fun movie. What do you think of it? Please comment below and let me know.


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. The real question is which game is going to kill Sean Bean? :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked so good until Sandlers appeared on the screen. He has such low humor it ruins the mood of the movie, and might take the focus of the legitimately funny actors such as Gad and Dinklage. Oh well, we'll have to see how it turns out. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, his parts in the trailer are so out of place.

      -James

      Delete
  3. This looks both really fun and enticing and annoying and possibly bad. LOL I like the idea but these types of comedies aren't always that good. I hope it's good, though, because it looks like it could be fun. I like seeing everything turn into pixels! XD

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...