SEARCH MY BLOG

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Changing my Profile Name to James the Reviewer

Today I am changing my profile name slightly so that I can be up to date with Google's new account and all of its new features. To connect the blog with Google+ more easily, it is mandatory to use your Google+ profile for Blogger, and it is kind of a pain. My new name is "James the Reviewer." For all intents and purposes I will still be known as "James the Movie Reviewer" but I just go my James on the Blogosphere anyway, so it shouldn't be a big deal. The biggest problem is that when I comment on other blogs, the link in my name sends you to my Google+ profile instead of my Blogger profile so you will not see links to my blogs first, which is annoying. Well, that's just about it. Please be sure to check back tomorrow for the unveiling of my new website!
My original profile picture.
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

6 comments:

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...