SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, March 8, 2015

New Signatures... Again

After the overwhelmingly positive feedback to my alternate post signature with Han Solo holding the text, I have decided to make a new (and hopefully improved) version of the signature with more defined text as well as various alternate versions with filters. What I want to know is which of the versions do you like the most? I titled each version so you can let me know which one you prefer. My current preference is a toss-up between the No FX, Grainy FX, and Dawn Light, but I want to know your opinion in the comments. Thanks to anyone that votes! Also, please check back tomorrow for a trailer review and Tuesday for my review of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
No FX
Nostalgia Filter (Including Text)
Grainy FX
Black and White
Dawn Light
Aged FX
Retro
If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

9 comments:

  1. I'd go with the Grainy I think. It gives the banner a nice pop of style without looking like it's trying to hard or going overboard. I also like the Retro though. :) Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. James go with the Animie. Its got curious. Now if the Hans Solos are actually you I would go with no FX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to say, but I still intend to use the anime signature for anime posts and the Han Solo one for other posts. And thanks for voting.

      -James

      Delete
  3. James go with the Animie. Its got curious. Now if the Hans Solos are actually you I would go with no FX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Black-and-white best. Makes the words pop, looks classic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your thoughts on it and for voting!

      -James

      Delete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...