SEARCH MY BLOG

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Top 25 Lightsaber Battles Part 4: Guest Post on Profets of the Force


Note: Due to repeated Anonymous spam comments, I have blocked futher comments on this post. Please comment on any of my other posts.
Thanks Solace Utara at Prophets of the Force for asking me to write a guest post on her blog Prophets of the Force and to conclude my Top 25 Lightsaber Battles List I have posted the final part on her blog. Please click here to read the post.. If you are a Star Wars, Lordof the Rings, or Harry Potter fan, I highly recommend following her blog. Also, what are your favorite Lightsaber battles? Please comment below.
 
 
 
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...