SEARCH MY BLOG

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer

The first trailer for the upcoming Batman: Arkham Knight video game is here and it is amazing! Even if you are not into video games, you have to admit that this is one impressive trailer. It is the fourth game in the Arkham series; however, unlike the recent Arkham Origins, this game is actually made my Rocksteady and it is officially a sequel to Arkham City, not a prequel like Arkham Origins. Kevin Conroy, aka best Batman ever, is returning to voice the Dark Knight in the game, which is a big plus since he is the embodiment of Batman. Thankfully the less than amazing, albeit still fun, Arkham Origins was mostly just a cash-grab to hold us over until Rocksteady could make a Batman game on the next-generation of consoles. Using what Bruce's father said compared to what he is doing as Batman is a brilliant use of the voice-over, and the animation is fantastic. Considering that I am a rabid Harley Quinn fanboy, I cannot wait to be able to play as her in the game! Too bad DC's movies that are not directed Chris Nolan can look as good as this trailer. What do you think of the trailer? Please comment below and let me know.

Note: Due to the massive amount of spam comments, comments on this post have been disabled.

Note: Sorry everyone if I am late on replying to e-mails for the next week. College is more insane than ever, but I will still try to keep up posting and commenting.



If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

7 comments:

  1. I'm not a major DC fan, not like I am with Marvel, but I do like some things from DC (Wonder Woman, Birds of Prey, Harley Quinn, Oracle, Smallville, and some of the cartoons they had when I was a kid: Teen Titans and Batman), but I have to say I'm impressed with how the game looks. Would I get it? Probably not, it just depends. So, looks good.

    -Tegan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might actually like the Batman Arkham games if you give them a try. They are among my personal favorites.

      -James

      Delete
    2. I might someday. Sorry 'bout the deleted comment, my comment above posted twice for some reason. Hope you enjoy the game!
      -Tegan

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO excited for this one! :) Crossing my fingers for it to come to Mac. ;) Oh, and I don't think Rocksteady counts Origins as part of the series because somewhere they said that Arkham Knight was the final installment in the trilogy. Maybe I read something wrong though.....

    So, you're getting this one I assume? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if will be on Mac or not unfortunately. :/ Well, it depends on how you define the Arkham games. Technically, Origins was the fourth game with an Arkham, but it was made my one of their side studios to make money on the last year of the consoles. Knight is being made by the main Rocksteady studio and is officially apart of the series' cannon. Origins is kind of like a spin-off comparatively.

      Yes, after I continue saving for the Xbox One, I will definitely be buying Arkham Knights this November. :)

      -James

      Delete
  4. I am not much into games and will most probably not buy this one either. Still the game looks amazing if the trailer is anything to go by.

    B2B.

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...