SEARCH MY BLOG

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Star Wars 30 Question Meme: Day Five

21: ESB moment

Other than the "I am your father" scene the attack on Hoth and the "Who's scruffy looking" scenes are great. We are also planing on making a Top Empire Strikes Back scenes.



22: Favorite RotJ moment
The duel at the end of ROTJ and the ending scene with Darth Vader and Luke were the two best scenes.

23: Something you wish was different
We can't think of any thing to change.


24: A character you dislike
We hate Ziro the Hutt! We like Jabba the Hutt but we hate Ziro! After he died we want the show to play the Ewok Celebration song below.





25: Favorite EU book
I just started this last week and I am over half way though it. And I can't stop! I love it! Look for the review something next month. This is by far the best book I have read. And don't like many books in general.

26: Favorite Obi-Wan Kenobi Quote

The whole "These aren't the droids you're looking for" scene are some of his best quotes and "May the force will be with you, always".

27: Favorite Yoda quote

I don't think this quote needs any intro.


28: Favorite Darth Vader quote
Vader has so many awesome so are some of them.

"I sense something; a presence I've not felt since..."
"I have you now!"

"All too easy."

"No. I am your father."

"Search your feelings. You know it to be true."

"Yes, my master."

"If you only knew the power of the dark side. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father."

29: Best personal Star Wars memory
We can't really think of anything other than watching the movies. We don't remember the first few times we watched the movies since we always remember watching them.

30: Why you love Star Wars

It is hard explain. It is like asking why you like breathing. The movies are the most original and most interesting fictional  universe ever created. The original trilogy is beyond perfect!

That is it for the challenge.

6 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you on the Zirro thing...he is SO annoying!! I think it's the voice that I find so repulsive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't like the hutts one bit. they're annoying i agree. love this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the second time I've seen this book recommended. I think I'll need to track it down somewhere to read! :D

    I'll look forward to your top ten SW moments posts! Those will be awesome! :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Savanna: I know, I hated his voice! I am glad he is dead! :D

    @Aalya Rain: I like Jabba but other than him I don't particularly like the Hutts. and thanks. :)

    @Jamie: The book is amazing. The only thing I can recommend more is Knight of the Old Republic.

    @Kayla: I like Jabba as a good
    villian but I like any other Hutts.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post! The last scene of Luke and Vader was so sad I almost cried. And after the prequel trilogy I never thought of Vader the same way as I do now. By far the best Star Wars character there will EVER be!

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...