SEARCH MY BLOG

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Fellowship of the Ring Trailer vs. The Hobbit Trailer.




In your option which of these trailer is better? If you haven't seen The Lord of the Rings movies please give us your option. Because your option will be unbais. If you have seen The Lord of the Rings movies we want to know which ones do you think is a better trailer. In our option The Hobbit trailer is better but we are not saying that it is going to be a better movie than The Fellowship of the Ring. It might be an unfair comparison but if I knew nothing about either movie I would most likely pick The Hobbit.

If you want more news about The Hobit and Middle Earth in general check out Alyianna at Password to Middle Earth

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, that's difficult to say for me.

    They're both very good. However, after watching both, I found I was more interested in seeing Fellowship of the Ring from what was presented in the trailer than The Hobbit. . .

    I suppose my opinion is the Fellowship trailer is better. :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my opinion, the Fellowship trailer is better. The random order of the clips in the Hobbit is a bit too random, and the fellowship I think, with more shots of the enemy , because there are more anyway, does a better job on the uncertainty scale. Though the hobbit gets bonus points for reassuring us readers on most of the funny bits...:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O That's a hard one...I think I might like the Fellowship one better but they're both so awesome! I like how The Hobbit trailer is so different from other trailers I've seen (not that I've seen many).

    And thanks so much for the link to my blog! You are forever labeled awesome!!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I is very clear to me! I would say for sure that first trailer is better. It makes me want to watch that movie. The second one... not so much. :)

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...