SEARCH MY BLOG

Monday, January 30, 2012

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award.

Thanks Aalya Rain at Fangirl & Farmgirl for giving us this award! And thanks Alyianna at Scribbles of a Catholic Teen for also giving us the award.


Rules:
1. Post Seven random things about yourself.
2. Award this to 10 other bloggers!

7 Random things about myself:
1: We love Atlanta Brave baseball!
2: We have seen the Star Wars saga around 40 times!
3: We watched The Lord of the Rings Trilogy in theaters.
4: We like James Bond movies.
5: I like movie soundtrack a lot more than any songs.
6: I watch every Atlanta Braves baseball game and every Atlanta Falcons football game.
7: We have a collection of Star Wars video games.


Since we are not  sure how many of hte our followers have already received the award we are not sure we are not sure sure to give this two. So if you haven't received the award you are also awarded it.
Rebecca at Just me...
Jaggerfan1 at Music Lovers
Solace Utara at Prophets of the Force
JediKnightGirl at A Dreamer's Galaxy
Vellvin at An Irish Maiden

8 comments:

  1. Thank U!!! And BTW, Sean Connery is one cool actor. He's my favorite James Bond. At least him and Roger Moore are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! Your page was loading when I saw the comment telling me about his on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much!! :D
    I agree with you about King Arthur by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot. I love it! BTW, I'm back now so... hopefully I'll catch up on commenting on all your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thanks very much! Can't wait to aid it to my little collection. :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...