SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, January 26, 2014

X-Men: Days of Future Past Instagram Teaser

Yet another super short teaser for X-Men: Days of Future Past has been released. While not a lot was shown again, we do get to see a better image of Michael Fassbender's new Magneto helmet, and a good shot of Jennifer Lawrence. I am not sure when the full trailer to this teaser will be released, but I am certainly excited to see more. As for the movie in general, I am incredibly excited to see it! It should be excellent, providing Singer can balance all of the characters. What did you think of the Xtermely short X-Men teaser? Please comment below.


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

4 comments:

  1. The teaser is too short to come to any conclusions. So far, the TV spots/teasers have been either been really well done or laughably bad.

    Hope the movie turns out to be worth the hype.

    B2B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, there is not much to the teaser. I am not sure, but I think this is a teaser for the upcoming trailer. But the whole idea of a teaser for a trailer is absurd.

      -James

      Delete
  2. They really like to tease us don't they, can't wait for this so I'm dying for any new images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far I've been a bit underwhelmed by the X-men trailers. It SHOULD be a great movie because of the awesome cast and interesting plot, but right now I'm not terribly impressed.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...