SEARCH MY BLOG

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Son of Batman Trailer

Son of Batman is DC Animation's upcoming film that adapts the recent popular Batman story "Son of Batman." If you are not familiar with modern Batman comics, the story is about Bruce Wayne meeting his son, Damian, that he did not know he had with Talia al Ghul. Damian was raised by the League of Shadows and he dons the title of Robin. Since he was raised by the League of Shadows, his methods and opinions of killing clash with Bruce's, which makes for an interesting dynamic. The voice actor for Damian Wayne is actually a kid, and while his voice is slightly annoying, casting a kid in the role might work out for the best. While I do not read modern DC comics because of the cost and my lack of time, I do know quite a lot about the character and what happens, and from what I know, maybe this DC Animated movie can live up to its best work like Mask of the Phantasm. Even though I am not overly excited for this new animated film, I am interested enough to watch it at some point. What did you think of the trailer? Please comment below.



If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

7 comments:

  1. Batman has a son?! (I'm afraid I do not keep up with any of his comics at all.)

    The trailer was actually quite interesting, though I find the whole idea rather strange to me. I will probably see this one if it comes highly recommended or something. :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I end of seeing the movie, I will review it and let you know if it is good or not. :)

      -James

      Delete
  2. I will definitely be watching this. It looks awesome. Also, have you heard of Justice League: War? I haven't seen it yet, but I'd be interested to know if you'd heard anything good about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I have not heard of JL: War until you mentioned it, but I looked up a review and one person said it was good, but I could not find any other reviews.

      -James

      Delete
  3. OMG!! It's Dami! He's finally on screen! It's about time this Robin gets a movie (um, three, uh - four Robins to go?). I will definitely watch this.
    As someone who follows the comics, I feel so happy to see Damian again. I miss him so much.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...