SEARCH MY BLOG

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Posting Schedule and Happy New Year!

 There for the week ahead I have a few special things planned including a important announcement, which that we (my brother Jacob and I) are going to make a vidoe answering various questions from you. On Thursday we want  you to ask us just about anything you want to know providing it's not too personal of a question. If you want you can post some questions in the comments below now or wait until Thursday.
Wedesday: Funny Pictures
Thursday: Ask Us Questions for a Video
Friday: Name That Soundtrack
Saturday: Trivia
Sunday: N/A (probably will be recording the video)
Monday: 2013 Movie Preview Part 1
Tuesday: 2013 Movie Preview Part 2
 
 
Good night of partying Yoda had.
 
 

 
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Years!! :D Looks like a good posting schedule- I'll definitely post some questions on Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *faints* Omg you're doing a video I'm SO EXCITED I can't wait to see it; I'll be sure to leave questions on Thursday and I'll tell Kayla too!

    ~Janue

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...