1. If you could make a movie of your own, what do you think it would be about? Would it be based off an older film/book/comic/other? Which actors/actresses would you love to work with on the project?
2. Do you have a favorite 'era' or decade in which films were made (for example, the boom of spaghetti westerns in the 1960's)?
3. What do you think makes a film "timeless"? Is it the plot, themes, characters, or a perfect storm of all three? Are there any more recent films that you think will eventually become "timeless"?
4. What video games, comics, or books would you want to see be made into a film or film series, and why?
5. Pick your favorite hero and your favorite villain, and have them duel. Who wins?
Favorite X-Men characters and why?
What is Tony Stark's resume beyond being a genius, Billionaire, PLAYBOY, Philanthropist?
I know this might be out of your expertise as a Marvel guy, but how many villains does Superman have besides Lex Luthor and General Zod?
Do you think Boromir is on the same level of coolness as Faramir, or is one better and why? (i.e. boromir first mortal to regret desiring the ring, Faramir only full mortal to fully and outright reject it)
(For the purposes of the question Aragorn doesn't count b/c his lifespan is three times longer than theirs already)
(use the EEs for comparison)
1: Could the LOTR films have been altered in any way to make them both even better as movies and even more true to the text?
2. Did Orlando Bloom "ruin everything" in comparison to what Legolas is like in the books?
2. Disregarding the magic abilities, do you prefer Gandalf the Grey or Gandalf the White?
purely as a movie scene, do you think The Last Ride of the Rohirrim ranks up there with the some of the best cheer/sadness movie scenes you've ever seen?
What does your top ten list for historical fiction look like?
If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.