SEARCH MY BLOG

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Amazing Spider-Man Week.

The Amazing Spider-Man is coming to theaters in one week! Because of this I will be posting multiple posts about Spider-Man including reviews for the original Spider-Man movies and about the history of Spider-Man.
The Amazing Spider-Man is my second most anticipated of the Summer and I am definitely going to see it in theaters. Marc Webb is directing the reboot of the Spider-Man franchise staring Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker/Spider-Man. I love just about everything Spider-Man, I read the comics, watch the movies and TV shows. The original Spider-Man movie is one of the movies that effected me the most when I was younger. It made me like comic books and began my interest in all comic books and comic book movies. It almost makes me feel old that they are rebooting a movie that I watched in the theaters more than 10 years ago.

Schedule
Wednesday: "Spider-Man in The Avengers!?"
Thursday: "Spider-Man in Media"
Friday: "Spider-Man (2002) Review"
Saturday: "Spider-Man 2 Review"
Sunday: "Epic Film Score and More Sunday"








If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. I think Spider Man will be a cool movie! I want to go see it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I want to see it too. Should I watch the trilogy first?

    What do y'all think of Snow White and the Huntsman?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Helen: I you will get to see it. :) have you seen the original Spider-Man movies?

    @billyBobjoe: Because it is a reboot you do not have to see the original Spider-Man trilogy first. Some reviews have actually said that it would be a better movie if you have no prior knowledge of the other movies.

    I have not seen Snow White and the Huntsman yet. But I will after it is released on Blu-Ray.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to watch the older Spider Man movies for awhile now(I'll have to go rent them) and the new movie looks really awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen the trailer for this in the theater so many times now it seems! XD I hope Jamie and I can watch it when it comes out!!! I've never seen Spider Man before, but I imagine I would like him! :DD

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...