SEARCH MY BLOG

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Blog Award.


Thank you Edessa at HoloNet Entertainment Daily for this blog award!
I need to post 7 random things about my self and give the award to a few other people.

1: I am obsessed with The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim video game.
2: I own almost every Star Wars video game from the last 12 years and a few more from before that.
3: I have recently become a big fan of the TV series Batman: The Animated Series.
4: My favorite color is red.
5: One of my favorite decades for movies is the 80s, because of The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, Indiana Jones trilogy, Back to the Future, and Die Hard are from that decade
6: My second language is Latin (note: I do not know it very well yet though).
7: I had a strange dream last night that meet fellow bloggers Jamie and Kayla in person. It was an odd dream but cool and I can not remember anything else beyond that.

 
I give this award to: 

 

If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, James!! I always love getting awards.
    That is so funny you dreamed about meeting Jam and I. XDD

    And GO DIE HARD! I love that movie!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL what a funny dream!!! That's hilarious! If only it could have been a joint dream and I could have 'actually' been there and then we both could remember! LOL

    Also, thanks for the award! By the way, how good is the Batman series? I think one of my guy friends really likes it too. :D

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for tagging me :). I'll post it on my blog later today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kayla: DIE HARD FTW! :D

    @Jamie: Glad it didn't creep you out. :)
    That would have been cool, like long distance Inception. :D
    I e-mailed you about Batman since there is too much to write in a comment.

    @Shena Tokala: I will be looking for it. :)

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so welcome, James! *salutes* And red's one of my favorite colors, too. *nods* =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx u. will post when i have time. i promise. :)

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...