SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Epic Film Score and More Sunday.

Because it is the 30th Anniversy of E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial and I just reviewed the movie, which you can Click Here to check out, it seemed like a good time to post one of John Williams' best soundtracks. The soundtrack for E.T. is one of my favorite John Willaims soundtracks, particularly the "Flying Theme" (posted below). Also sorry for posting this late, I thought it was posted but it did not work.








If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful soundtrack! I watched this film when I was a little girl early in the 90's, and I loved it :D
    By the way, I'm new around here (I started following your blog a couple of days ago), so hi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tahl Jinn: Glad you like the soundtrack also. :D And thanks for following my blog, it is greatly appreciated.

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...