SEARCH MY BLOG

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Joss Whedon Director of The Avengers.


If you do not already know, Joss Wheldon directed the soon to be released Avengers movie. Although I have not seen many of the movies or TV series that he has worked on but they are very popular like Firefly, which I have not seen many episodes. But the reason I think he is going to be great at directing it is because he writes comic books. He is the only director I know that has directed a comic book movie and has written comic books. Some might not think that is a good enough reason to think he will do great but that means that he know how to write comic book characters and stay true enough to the comic book story line. Also Whedon is known for having strong female characters in his movies and TV series so I expect that Black Widow will be getting more development, which fans of her will like. The only thing that seems unsetling, is that Whedon has cut The Avengers from a 3 hour movie to a 2 hour movie.

Here are parts of interviews with Joss Whedon. For some reason the videos only parts of the interview and not the full interview but I guess the full interview might be on the Blu-Ray or something.





If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

4 comments:

  1. Super excited about Widow because I consider myself one of her fans. :P

    Heart Breaking that he would make it shorter rather than longer!!! NOOO! Ahh well, two hours of epicness is better than none.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't help grinning at the photo on top. Thor looks... well, confused, like he's deciding whether to eat a donut or something.
    I have to say I'm a bit worried now about the film collapsing under it's own weight. Too many stars, not enough time, and non-stop explosions... I'll be convinced when I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *is now weeping over an hour's worth of film lost*

    Anyway.... I still think it will be AMAZING!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kayla: I am a Widow fan too! :D
    I know! That is crazt that he would shorten it!

    @JT/King Valun: HAHAHAHA! You are right! That is funny.
    From the early reviews it has not.

    @Jamie: I hope it makes to the Blu-Ray/DVD but I do not think that is going to happen. :(

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...