SEARCH MY BLOG

Thursday, April 26, 2012

One Year Blogoversary!



One Year Blogoversary!
I cannot belivie it has been one year since I started blogging. This is my 397th post and I have 48 followers!
My original idea for this blog was to promote my YouTube channel but that all changed when I reviewed my first movie, Inception, a little more than a month after starting the blog. After that I had a few more followers. I began to write more reviews and I could not stop. I became obsessed with watching and reviewing movies. I was also surprised by how many other Star Wars fans, homeschoolers, Christians, Lord of the Rings fans, and fans of other things that I liked were on Blogger. Also I think I am the one of the only Bloggers that does not write stories of some kind.
Thank you my followers for commenting and keeping me blogging!

 

If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

11 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary! I hope you have many more to come! God bless! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gasp* One year! Whoohoooo!!!!!! How exciting!!!! Keep up the good work, James! I love your blog, it's usually one of the first ones I immediately check when I get up in the morning! :D

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ding! YOUR business model works fine. Mine... not so much...;) Don't ever stop reviewing every kind of movie. A few more and you might be considered Metacritic for the teen circuit...;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogoversary! I love you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! How exciting! Contratz James!! Please keep the posts coming! :D I love your blog! It's no doubt on my top 5 fave!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogoversary! Congrats on finishing your first year of blogging :) You have a really cool blog and I enjoy reading your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blogoversary! :D

    I remember when you first started blogging! You were awesome right from the start! :D I'm so happy that this has worked out for you so well! :D You're movie reviews are amazing! Keep up the totally awesome work, bro! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogoversary! I've really enjoyed reading your blog. Congrats on a great year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats! I enjoy your posts! ah lol... it's been 6 months and I have 15 followers including myself :P I'm impressed :D Happy Blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Edessa: Thank you. :)

    @Jamie: Thanks! Yours is also one of the blogs I check out first. :D

    @JT/King Valun: Metacritic.... I have not thought of before, thanks for the greatd idea.

    @The Musical Dancer: Thanks! I like your blog too. :D

    @Kayla: Wow! Thanks! That means a lot, your blog is in my Top 5 also. :)

    @Shena Tokala: Thanks! I enjoy reading your posts also. ;)

    @Rebecca: Thanks! Well, you were the one who got me started in the blogging. :D

    @Arda: Thank you! :)

    @Jro: Thanks for the comment! :D

    @Solace Utara: Thanks! I hope you will get some more followers too. :)

    @Everyone: Thank you everyone for your many great comments! :D

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...