SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Avengers Soundtrack and More.

As suggested by JT/King Valun at The Window on the South, it probably would not be a great idea to post The Avengers soundtrack because the names of the tracks might spoiler important plot points but I have found away around that. Above I have posted the first of The Avengers soundtrack, it does not have a name could spoil the movie but if it works right it should a play list. So if you start the first video it should continue to the next without you haveing to do anything other than do not exit off your current browser tab.


Below are various soundtracks from The Avengers movies.

 





 
Here is the theme song for The Avengers TV series. I normally do not like this genre of music but I think I works really well in this song.


I hope everyone enjoy the music.




If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am totally in love with Black Widow's theme song. It's so... epic! XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kayla: That one is one of my favorites also. :D

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soundtracks from all the films, but I think Iron Man's is my most favorite! :D I'm holding back on listening to all the Avenger music, but I'll devour it after I watch the movie! :D

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...