SEARCH MY BLOG

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Opening Day!



Today is opening day for the Braves! As I said before I love baseball, it is my favorite sport and I watch every game of the season. Because season has just started I will be posting the review for the movie Moneyball tomorrow and movie "Film Score and More Friday" to a different day this week. Also if you have not read my review for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's (Philosopher's) Stone Review please click on the link to check it out.



If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...