SEARCH MY BLOG

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Have You Seen Any of The Lord of the Rings Movies? And Do You Want Me to Write LOTR Posts?

Have you seen any of The Lord of the Rings movies?
I am planing on writing some Lord of the Rings posts but I am not sure how many followers have actually have seen the movies and would care to actually read the posts. I know that some are obviously Lord of the Rings fans, so I am also going to ask which is your favorite Lord of the Rings movie also. I know they are really one big epic movie but I want to know the general opinion of which is your favorite. My favorite is The Return of the King closely followed by The Two Towers but they all are my 4th, 5th and 6th all time favorite movies. Here is a Lord of the Rings remix but do NOT watch it if you have not seen the movies and for those of you who have not seen the movies WATCH THE MOVIES! Unless you hate fantasy or are scared easily.




If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Lord of the Rings, it's my second favorite film series after Star Wars. I'd really like to see some LOTR posts. My favorite is definitely Return of the King; it's got everything :) My second favorite would probably be The Fellowship of the Ring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun remix! :D As you already know, I love LotR. The Fellowship of the Ring is my favorite movie, and I'd enjoy reading any LotR posts you did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! YES! YES! Please do!

    My favourite is probably FOTR, and then ROTK.

    I'll watch the remix later when I have time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Why are you not doing them already?! Honestly, I can't really name a favorite anymore. I know, I'm a stickler for conversion accuracy, but the Riders of Rohan have always been my favorite guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Shena Tokala: Thanks! :D I am glad you agree about ROTK!

    @Arda: Thanks, I will be sure to write LOTR posts. :)

    @Alyianna: Thanks! :D

    @JT/King Valun: Well, until now, I was competely void of ideas.

    @Everyone: Thanks for the possitive comments. Look for some LOTR posts coming soon.

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...