SEARCH MY BLOG

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Answers to Interview Questions Part 1.

I will be posting the answers in two different parts. Also tomorrow is my One Year Blogoversary! So be sure to check back here for that.

1. Have you ever thought of traveling? Where would you want to visit---famous museums,nature, ect?
Maybe a African Safari and Hunting trip would cool. Also a trip to the Baseball Hall of Fame would be great.

2. What are your overall thoughts and opinions on SW's expanded universe?
I really did not have much of an opinion until I played Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. After that I was fully in favor of the EU. I love the books Heir to the Empire and Darth Plagueis. If it is considerd the offical cannon I am all for it.

3. Are you up for more Indiana Jones movies or not?
Since I know that there is already going to be another Indy movie, I really do not have choice. But if it is done right it could be a good idea.

4. What is one of the big things you like about Steve Rogers/Captain America, the man, as in a character trait and why?
That is a very hard question. He embodies what the ultimate America should be yet he is still flawed enough to be relate able. Captain America is not over powered and will do what is necessary during times of war unlike heroes like Batman or Superman, who refuse to kill.

5. Are you planning on seeing The Avengers on opening night?
Unfortunately not, hopefully I will see it the following Monday.

6. Who are your favorite blogs to visit?
There are a lot of blogs I visit often but here are a few of the ones I visit the most often since they post the most often but I also visit just about every blog that I follow. So these are just a few of the ones I visit.

Through Two Blue Eyes
Jedi Filmaker
 Just me... (my real life best friend's blog)
 Pandas, Lightsabers and Cameras, oh my!!
 Prophets of the Force
Pens, Thespians, and Words
 The Window on the South
Thoughts of a Dude and a Dudess
Password to Middle Earth


7. What random story would you be interested in seeing in film form?
I could write an entire post about that and I probably will. But here are just a few.
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Skyrim: This could be the next Lord of the Rings if done right.
Halo: Halo would make the perfect Sci-Fi War movie.
Just to name a few.



Questions from Edessa at HoloNet Entertainment Daily

1. If you could remake any film, what would it be and why? Since I really would want a remake to ruin a franchise but I think a Back to the Future would work since we are coming up on the year 2015. It would be the perfect timing, although trying to replace Doc Brown and Marty would be near impossible.

2. What do you think about Lucas converting "Star Wars" into 3D?
I do not think it is a bad idea but I did not see Episode 1 in 3D. I will probably go see The Empire Strikes Back in 3D since it is the best movie ever.

3. If you could visit any film set, what would it be and why?
If I could visit a a film set in the past it would be the set of the original 1977 Star Wars. If I had to choose one that is currently filming it would be The Hobbit.

4. Who is your favorite film director?
Geogre Lucas, Peter Jackson and Steve Spielberg. They have made many of my favorite movies.

If there are more questions please ask and I will answer them in a future post.

If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. Cool answers! :D :D

    Here are some more questions for future posts :)

    1: Who is your favorite baseball player?

    2: What are your favorite sports?

    3: Who is your favorite Jedi?

    4: Who is your favorite Doctor Who companion?

    5: What is your least favorite movie?

    6: Which Star Wars: The Clone Wars season is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool answers! It's fun knowing about you! Thanks for the link! Now I'll go check out blogs that I havent yet... like just me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this post?? LOL

    Thanks for answering my questions! I'm looking forward to seeing your other Q&A posts!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...