SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, July 12, 2015

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 Teaser Trailer

A new hunger games propaganda video from District 13 is live! The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 continues with the franchise trend to use propaganda like videos to get the viewers hyped. The video shows a company of District 13 soldiers presenting arms with the words "Freedom is Worth Fighting For" and at the end Katniss walks in wearing new red battle attire. The new red armor is a little strange, but it should I like it. Finally, the Hunger Games franchise to coming to a close, and while I have not read the books, from what I have heard, it is going to be an interesting finale. What do you think of the trailer? Please comment below and let me know, and sorry everyone for the short posts. Until I fix my computer, I am limited to a cheap tablet.

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great, really looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe... the dance routine is a bit much... but since it's a propo... Anyway, I don't need any trailers or anything for this; I'm definitely going to see it no matter what. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a really cool trailer! :) Can't wait for the movie. Having read the book, yes, it is definitely an interesting climax. Looking forward to seeing how they pull it off.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...