SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, July 19, 2015

I'm Back!

"I'm Back!" *Cue AC/DC's "Back in Black"* "Yes, I'm back!" Technically, I never stopped posting, and I have posted everyday for the last two weeks. However, now that I was finally able to fix my computer, I will be back with full posts, like the continuation the Top 25 Sci-Fi Movies, a review of Interstellar, and more. A review of Ant-Man is also forthcoming! Sorry everyone for the delay, but thankfully Comic-Con provided plenty of content to quickly discuss last week, and if there is anything that I missed that you want me to talk about, please let me know in the comments! Until next time, you can listen to "Back in Black," one of the most iconic rock and roll songs ever.



If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your computer is fixed! :) And yay for AC/DC! :) (love that song!)

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...