SEARCH MY BLOG

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hobbit Sequels Get Titles, Release Dates.

Breaking new, the second Hobbit movie's name has been changed to The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug also shockingly, the release date of the final chapter in The Hobbit trilogy, There and Back Again, is set to be July 18, 2014. This will be the first time that a Middle Earth movie has not being released in December, which means that we do not have to wait near as long for the third chapter. Below is the names and release dates for the movies.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey: December 14, 2012
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug: December 13, 2013
The Hobbit: There and Back Again: July 18, 2014


What do you think of this breaking news? Please comment and let me know.




If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. asfjnfklsdfgiowers;lkgndf I feel like fainting from epicness! It's a bit bad to break off a tradition of december, but I don't care right now I just can't wait for it to comeee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAHHHH!!! That is too epic! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm ok with Summer, (the first two I can see on my b-day, but by that time I hope to be in college) and I'm not as worried as I was, but I still worry that three movies may leave too much space for invented material. I've read that they're thinking about adding in the hunt for Gollum to link the sets more. That would be cool. I like more Middle-earth like everyone else, so rock on, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Solace Utara: LOL :D Same here, just can't wait! It is killing me! :D

    -James

    @Helen: Completely, it can't get much more epic than The Hobbit! :)

    @JT/King Valun: That could be interesting to add the Hunt for Gollum. Although doesn't take place years after the Hobbit? Or am I wrong about that.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the books the hunt for Gollum takes place during the 17 years between the long-expected party and the rest of the story, which Jackson erased.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...