SEARCH MY BLOG

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Hobbit Trailer!




A few hours ago a new trailer for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey was released and here it is! Wow! This looks amazing, I am even more excited than I was before. I will post a full reaction to this trailer tomorrow but if you have not read my review for Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom that I
posted earlier today, please click on the link and comment.
What did you think of the new trailer? Please comment below.
 
 
If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait for this movie to be released!!!! So stoked!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the trailer!!! I was worried about various things for the movie before, but it looks like they are doing a really great job and I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Helen: lol Great reaction. :)

    @Ryan Hermann: Same here, it should be the best film of the year.

    @Arda: December can't come soon enough!

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's everywhere!!! <3 I love it! The feeling is back!
    The trailer is so funny xD I love the end

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...