SEARCH MY BLOG

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Darth Vader Dancing? And More Star Wars Craziness.


A few months ago the video game Kinect Star Wars was released and it featured a dance game mode with variations of songs with Star Wars, most of which I have never heard before. But it takes many of the popular Star Wars characters and puts them in an epic dance battle? Yes, you read that right, a dance battle. Including Darth Vader, Han Solo, Slave Leia, and Lando just to name a few. Although I own an Xbox 360 and have just about every Star Wars video game, I refuse to buy the unnecessary Xbox Kinect and Kinect Star Wars game. I cannot decide if this is hilarious or a disgrace to the Star Wars franchise. What do you think? Please comment below.


image
This part of the Robot Chicken Special was hilarious.



"Join the Empire Today!" basically is a parody of the song "Y.M.C.A" and one of the few songs that I have actually of previously.



 

 

If you want to contact us or have any question please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. Um..... wow. LOL

    Outside of the fact the game appears to be a huge waste of time *coughlolcough*, I'd actually say it's both hilarious and rather embarrassing. I don't know.

    Also, I will blame you if that song "I'm Han Solo" stays stuck in my head for the rest of the day! ROFL

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL *choke* This is funnier than Yoda dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jamie: Hahaha, good answer. :)

    That happen to me also. LOL

    @Solace Utara: LOL Yes it is! :D

    -James

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...