SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Character Posters

New Star Wars: The Force Awakens Characters Posters are here, and, for some reason, each one has the character with something in front of their face. Nonetheless, the posters are actually kind of cool and unique for character posters. The high resolution closeups lets you see every single gray hair on Harrison Ford's face, haha. What do you think? Please comment below and let me know. And check back tomorrow for details on the Force Awakens countdown and reader's choice!






Source: IGN.com

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

7 comments:

  1. Just out of curiosity (knowing you are a huge fan), what do you think of the rumors of Luke being Kylo-Ren? Do you think they are true or that it's blasphemy!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Generally, I have been avoiding rumors and speculations, but it could be interesting if it is true! I am really hoping for a good surprise and that could be it!

      -James

      Delete
  2. WOw! Very cool posters. personally I prefer painted posters but these digital HD ones are incredible. I wonder what that staff-thing is for that the scavenger is holding. Will you be seeing Star Wars as soon as it comes out in I-MAX?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer painted ones too, especially the Original Trilogy posters, but the detail really is something! Right now, I am not sure. Long story short, to see it in IMAX, I have to get a ride (can't really drive with a hurt arm), but I hope to see it by at least the first Monday or sooner. It really depends on how things turn out.

      -James

      Delete
    2. I hope your arm gets better soon.

      Delete
  3. The something-over-the-person's-face thing works better for some than others. I definitely like the one of Daisy Ridley's character, and the villain's. But why no Oscar Isaac??? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Ridley's looks really good. Great question! Where is Isaac? Maybe an X-Wing would not work for this type of poster. lol

      -James

      Delete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...