SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Godzilla Honest Trailer and Review Coming


With my review of Godzilla coming Wednesday, here is Screen Junkies' hilarious Honest Trailer for the recent film. Of course, if you have yet to see the film, do not watch the video because it contains spoilers. Also, if you have reviewed the film, please a link in the comments below if you want to check it out. While you wait for my review, you can check out a review by frequent guest-author, Jordan, my click. Also, you can check out my review of the original Godzilla by clicking here. Lastly, you can read my other post today by clicking here.



If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. I've watched this trailer a while back. It was really funny. I'm looking forward to reading your review of this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see this movie at some point but I also don't really want to because, like, why?! I will find your review helpful, I'm sure. :D

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...