SEARCH MY BLOG

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Looking for Anime Blogs and Websites

Hello fellow Otaku. I am looking for other Otaku who write, or are interested in, blogs or other websites about anime and manga. I write a blog, J and J Productions 1809, where I post between two and four anime reviews a week, as well as posting about various movie and geek things every day of the week. It seems that anime blogs are hard to find, and if you write one, know an interesting one, or post reviews on sites like Google+, please post the link and I will check it out. Thanks for any recommendations! 

And if you came here from Google+, Twitter, or Facebook, thanks for checking out my blog, and if you like it, or want to see more, you can click on the links below to check out my anime reviews, and you can follow the blog on the follow button to the right side of the page.  You can also find my blog on Bloglovin', you can friend me on Facebook, and follow me on Twitter. I am 100% follow 4 follow. Also, please do not forget to check out yesterday's review of Gekkan Shoujo Nozuki-kun or my review of the summer anime season by clicking on the links below.

Below are links to my anime reviews. 


If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

5 comments:

  1. I've pinned this post to my one anime Pinterest board just in case someone might find it. :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are a few I know of which you might not:

    http://www.rokthereaper.com/
    http://www.moetron.com/
    http://thepantlessanimeblogger.com/
    http://dubsub.blogspot.ca/

    BTW I'm going to be writing more reviews again. :D I hope you will like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! And that's great! I will be sure to read them. :D

      -James

      Delete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...