SEARCH MY BLOG

Sunday, March 29, 2015

New Batman v Superman Lex Luthor Picture

Yet another picture from Batman v Superman has been released, and this time it is of a bald Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor. Considering the lack of color in all of these promotional images, either Jack Snyder is color blind (I would not be surprised) or the movie is being filmed in black and white. In all seriousness, this new picture is yet another instance of what we have come to expect from this film. Well, at least Lex is bald now, but I still do not see Eisenberg as the character. What do you think? Please comment below and let me know, and check back tomorrow for a movie review.

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

4 comments:

  1. I had no idea he was going to be playing Lex Luther wow. I love that actor but.....I agree with you. I cant really see him in that role. But heck, I love him so I'm willing to give it a shot. Superman was never my thing to begin with so Im not like, overly picking about what they do to that series.

    But if the movie is indeed in black and white.....heck to the yes. I would adore that. I have really been hoping for a modern day black and white film. I just love black and white things. Not sure why. Its just so classy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he really does not seem to fit, unless is completely different than what he has done in the past, which is entirely possible!

      Yes, a modern black and white movie would be great, especially if it is like Humphrey Bogart's noir mystery films!

      -James

      Delete
  2. He's an excellent actor, as long as Snyder let's him actually use his talent it'll be fine....

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...