SEARCH MY BLOG

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Avengers: Age of Ultron Character Posters!

New posters for Avengers: Age of Ultron film are here, along with some character posters, and they offer insight as to which of the Marvel heroes are the main draw for audiences depending on region. Even though I cannot confirm this, there are two official posters for the film, both of which are below, and there are few noteworthy differences. Aside from the background for the second one being less cluttered, Captain America is in front of all the other characters in the main poster. The first poster is definitely made for North America, since the date is May 1st, whereas the other is probably for other English speaking markets. The fact that Cap is in the front clearly shows how The Winter Soldier completely changed everyone's opinion of Captain America as a character. As you can see on the original Avengers poster below, Iron Man is the center with Thor second and Cap in the back with Black Widow and the others. With The Winter Soldier's financial and critical success, Captain America is now "cool," and as someone who has been a Captain America fan since childhood, I am glad to see the character as Marvel's number one hero (at least in the US). As for the poster itself, it is really clustered with too much stuff everywhere and the way the characters are inserted into the poster make it look like a fan-made poster. It is not a bad poster per se, but the original Avengers poster looks so much better. The character posters all look relatively good as expected, especially Black Widow's one. Please let me know what you think of the posters in the comments below! 














P.S. As you may already know, I am avoiding trailers and any spoilers about Age of Ultron, so please refrain from posting spoilers.

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

9 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for AOU! The posters are absolutely fantastic! Excellent post, James!
    -Tegan

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these! Im so excited I cant even right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAN'T WAIT! :D This movie is going to be exciting! Love the posters! And I agree, Black Widow's is especially cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously need to get my commenting game together; I'm trying to catch up tonight before bed. XD

    Honestly, I LOVE THESE POSTERS. I love that Captain America is at the front, as it should be, if you ask me. I love all their individual posters. I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE. :D

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...