SEARCH MY BLOG

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Batman v. Superman Full Teaser Trailer


The full official Batman v. Superman Teaser Trailer is here! And it is interesting to say the be least. Due to it being leaked, DC decided to just go ahead and release, which is not a terrible idea, except for the fact that everyone is raving about how awesome the Star Wars trailer is. Hopefully, by Monday, I will have a full trailer breakdown with screenshots, commentary, and my thoughts. However, I will say that it has some good elements.

If you want to contact us or have any questions please send an e-mail to johnstarslayer@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Looks cool! Could be something interesting if they do it right! I do wish we could have gotten a glimpse of Wonder Woman, though :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks amazing, really hope it doesn't let me down.

    ReplyDelete

One rule: No strong profanity. If you want to link to one of your posts, please do; I am always interested in other reviews and such.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...